Download the Proceedings of the World Forum GEOCATACLYSM-2011
Higher quality copy is available at: www.arknow.net (free registration required; to register, click the SIGN UP link)
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Abstracts should only be submitted via on-line.
- The deadline for abstract submission is August 31, 2011.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the Sections of congress
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please, avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum characters for an abstract to be reviewed are 900 including spaces.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference:
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- After registering your abstract, your will receive an email with your abstract id in 2 working days.
- If you wish to make any corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts contact us by e-mail:
Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline of August 31, 2011.
- The Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail in Early September 2011.
Abstracts will be published in the book of abstracts of the GEOCATACLYSM-2011 Congress on condition that at least one author of the article registers for the Congress prior to August 31, 2011.
If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
You must submit the final paper (manuscript) prior to October 15, 2011.
There is a limitation of 10 pages. The template of the Final Paper is available here:
Please remember that the collection of Congress abstracts will be published by the beginning of the Congress and the Proceedings will be published within 6 months after the Congress.
Only papers by the participants who attended the Congress will be included in the Congress Proceedings.